Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Tenor


I am one of the members for Koir Kebangsaan Malaysia.
I sing Tenor line.
I am nervous.

Our concert will be on the next weekend..
It will be at MaTiC

actually, i really hope that any of my family members could come and watch me performing.
this is something special for me and i want them to see.
another side of mine.
but then, my dream will never come true.
i know.

I am sad.
coz the date was being postponed..
the concert supposed to take place on 21 October 2013.
but,
all my friends now are on their holidays.

i was planning to bring along my friends to this concert.
coz i want them to see me performing.
represent my family.
but now, 
all of them are now dancing happily in their hometown.

nevermind.
maybe xde rezeki diorg nk tgk.
come on eizhar.
u must strive even no one is around.

yes.
i have started my semester break.
bye2 semester 6.
u have given me a lot.

memories
HATRED
u strike me hard.
tq

hey sem 7.
a new chapter will begin.


No comments: