Sunday, September 30, 2012

reflection~


assalamualaikum n hye...
it's been a while since i wrote my last post...
actually i have a lot to tell... but i love to share story verbally bcoz it is more expressive...
i'm currently listening to the instrumental of Pendam by Shahir.
the same mood is happening to me...
i don't know.. maybe i think too much...
lately, i don't really know what is happening to me..
i'm a tabah person but i dun noe y did i let myself down, i let me be disappointed,, i let the sadness took over myself...
i tried to hide.. but seems like good friends can see it.. 
jerawat pon banyak naek...
stress ? maybe...
regarding the inspiring quotation above...
lot of things happened.. i just need my second chance to leave whatever unnecessary things and looking forward for something better ahead... 
n now, i just need to sleep to neutralize my feelings and left it all behind n have a good-fresh-new tomorrow... 



notakaki: maafkan hamba ini andai ada pernah mengguris atau mencalar hati sesiapa.. sesungguhnya aku insan yang lemah.. 

No comments: