Sunday, July 18, 2010

papai 18,, HeLLo 19 !!

alo2 korg sume....

after a quite sometimes thinking about why i like the most in my life......


something dat can make me happy..........
something dat can make me relieve.........
something dat can make me forget all da craps dat mingling around...
something dat can sweeten my heart........
something dat can make me remembering someone......
something dat can make me stop doing nothing when on it.....
something dat can absurdly be priority..........
something dat can carry a lot of meaning to different perspective...
something dat can recalled my previous memory...........
something dat can make me FALL in LOVE !




4 UR INFORMATION..

it is S.E.C.R.E.T Recipe
HAHA !


these are all flavors  that represent my life....  kek kat atas tuh...
believe it or not,,, i can habiskan sebijik kek sekali ngaap okeyh ~

i wish i'm gonna get "black forest cheese" on my burfday...


craving for it !!
hmmm....

now i noe,,,

aisy mmg gilekan kek...
any kek pon.... 


 I LOVE CAKE !!!






No comments: